I just finished the bath/book routine and I am getting the kids ready for bed while Janie is at a Relief Society meeting.
I couldn't resist posting this picture of Harley. Janie gets really ticked when I tuck his shirt into his pants. In fact, Harley has caught on and pulls them down after awhile.
I also posted a picture of Avery, our runt. She just finished one of Aunt Barb's magical cookies baked with love. As you can see, she enjoyed herself tremendously. She has four teeth on the bottom and two teeth on the top. She is also pulling herself up on the couch, table and my legs. Her little fingers are able to grab my individual leg hairs as she pulls herself up. It is surprisingly painful.
Layla is talking me into watching a little Deadliest Catch before she goes to bed. So I will have to sign off for now.
1 comment:
k...I just want to kow why you are wasting the good Aut Barb cookies on the kids instead of the neighbors?
Post a Comment