A few weeks ago Harley found some of his big boy underwear or as he embarrassingly calls them panties. I am still working on that, but I guess that is the problem of having an older sister. Anyway, I did not want any accidents on the floor sow I put on his flip-flops and we went outside to hit some balls off the tee. He then pulled a "Happy Gilmore" and came running off the patio and smacked the ball. Now it is hard to get him to hit the ball normally because he gets such a reaction from spectators when he hits the ball on the run. Unfortunately, he has not shown that much interest in ditching the diapers since then. I think Avery will be potty trained before Harley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mahala has had a lot of fun playing with her cousin. He has been fun to have here. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment