I thought it would be fun for the kids to go to the fire department for Father's Day with their dad since it's kind of a manly Father's Day thing to do. It was hard to get Harley away from the big fire truck and ambulance. Jon was kind enough to take us on a ride through the neighborhood. We had so much fun with the kids that day. It's a rare occasion that we're all together now. Sunday's are not really my favorite day any more since James was put into the bishopric. Since James dropped an idea for a gift for Father's Day, the kids and I picked out a nice knife for him. He says that using the new knife makes him feel rich.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Father's Day
I thought it would be fun for the kids to go to the fire department for Father's Day with their dad since it's kind of a manly Father's Day thing to do. It was hard to get Harley away from the big fire truck and ambulance. Jon was kind enough to take us on a ride through the neighborhood. We had so much fun with the kids that day. It's a rare occasion that we're all together now. Sunday's are not really my favorite day any more since James was put into the bishopric. Since James dropped an idea for a gift for Father's Day, the kids and I picked out a nice knife for him. He says that using the new knife makes him feel rich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the bishopric! Counselor or Bishop? That looks like fun to go to the fire station. You guys are cute.
I am glad you started a blog. Now hopefully we can keep in touch a little better. The kids are getting so big! They are adorable! (what a fun fathers day gift, so creative)
Post a Comment