Sunday, June 29, 2008

Follow the Prophet

 A little someone I know created this blog for me and I'm feeling a little ungrateful since I complain all the time about not having any kind of remembrance of my life with my family.  Today at church, Bishop Hyte spoke to us about goals and following the prophet and he asked us to come up with some things that we would like to change to make our lives better and this was my mental list.
not in any particular order...
1. Read my scriptures (every day) even if it's one verse.
2. Keep a journal (this blog will be mine since I'm not ever going to be good at the pen and paper thing)
3.  Pray in the morning.  I find that my prayers are a little more meaningful in the morning than at night when I'm getting more anxious to get my head to my pillow.
4.  Get my food storage going.  How many times have I said to myself,"Today's the day".

No comments: