We spent most of yesterday in the Pool at my in-laws. The kids were pretty wiped-out and we came home so they could take a nap before heading over to the Clark's annual 4th of July party in Red Rock Country Club to watch the fireworks. I thought Harley was going to be disappointed because he kept saying "firetruck" when we were talking about seeing the "fireworks" during the drive over. He loved watching the fireworks. He kept saying to me, "did you see that," every time a firework went off. He did a get a little nervous as some of the big fireworks went up. I think he thought they were going to land on us.
Anyway, I should probably go to bed since Janie is already asleep, which is unusual for her to go to be before me. I think it is her fault for signing us up for this blog thing. I am surprised I am actually contributing.
Here is a little sample of Harley's moves. I think he was a little shy when I got out the camera. Normally, he does a few head spins and leg kicks.
1 comment:
not shy...just humble. you should've put his video clip up from when he was on S.Y.T.Y.C.D. now that was impressive!
p.s. james you rock!
Post a Comment