Janie and I actually got two dates in this week. On Monday Janie's Uncle Dave, who does the sound for Phantom of the Opera, got us some great tickets. The stage is amazing and the show is pretty good. Of course, the sound is amazing tickets. Coincidentally, it was Dave's 1,000th show. Then on Friday, we went to dinner and a movie for Nicole's birthday. Yesterday, I took the kids to Rock and Roll Kids for a make-up class. I am sure the other mothers at the class thought Avery was homeless. I was in a hurry so I grabbed her out of the crib, where I had left her wearing a dirty onesie complete with dried oatmeal on her face. I am sure that combined with a black eye from earlier this week raised a few eyebrows. The kids had a great time. Avery even got involved as she is walking all over the place now. We came back and and the kids made some bagels before nap time. I mopped the floor and we could actually walk around the house with bare feet for about four hours.
Yesterday, we took the kids to the UNLV v. Utah State football game and they loved it. We were there with Eric and Diane and Tyson, Kathleen, Devon and Tyler. Eric gave Harley a piece of licorice, which he fit the whole piece in his mouth and was asking for seconds. He also made good friends with the family in front of him and they shared their cotton candy with Harley and Layla. While the mother was distracted Avery even tried to get a sip of the mother's beer. Fortunately, she was unsuccessful. It is scary how much Avery acts like her big brother. This morning, I was feedomg her some oatmeal. She watched Harley blow on the oatmeal on his spoon to cool it off, so she blew on the very next bite I gave her before eating it. She also goes around and sips on everyone's drink, which Harley is notorious for doing.
Well it is time to sign off as I know the kids will be up shortly ready to go.
2 comments:
James I am so impressed that you post on here! Peter was just asking me if any of the husbands post on any of the blogs. You were one of the only names I could come up with. Hopefully I can add Peter to that list soon! :)
how cute. Kids are fun. We were wondering how long it would be before your kids started drinking! :) We hope to see you soon. BTW..I'm pregnant again.
Post a Comment