Sunday, December 7, 2008
Potty Training
So, James decided this weekend to start potty training again (maybe the 3rd time)with Harley. I'm now almost 5 months pregnant and I desperately want him to want to be potty trained. He did really good on Saturday with only one accident outside helping Dad trench the yard for more grass. So, today I decided to let him wear the "big boy pants" to church. HUGE MISTAKE! I checked on him every 10 minutes, made him sit on the toilet, begging him to just go, and nothing. I'm thinking to myself, "Just let Harley make it through church without crapping his pants". His daily ritual usually happens during nursery. Long story short, the kids and I ended up home from church early today. So, I'm going to wait another few months and forget about today and keep changing his disgusting diapers. I guess there's worse things in life than 3 kids in diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
when you figure out how to motivate a 2 year old boy who does not care about going in the big boy potty...PLEASE fill me in on the secret!!!! :)
(i am dreaming of the day that max is potty trained!)
Keep going! Don't give up. Just a little at a time. I didn't know you were pregnant!? With your 4th? Holy cow. We're having a baby girl in May. What are you having?
Post a Comment